Topmac Tdcm350 Road Tow Mixer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $700 US $680|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Unit/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TDCM350
- Shotcrete Type: Wet
- Structure: Rotor Type
- Feeding Height: 1370mm
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Color: Red
- Water Supply Mode: Mannual
- Keywords: Used Concerete Concrete Mixer for Sale Tdcm350
- Power: Diesel Engine;Electrol Motor;Pertrol Engine
- Change Voltange: 380V/200V Optional
- Warranty: 12 Month
- Transport Package: Nu Packing
- Origin: Zhenjiang, Jiangsu
- Type: Concrete Mixer
- Machining Process: Vacuum
- Productivity: 4m3
- Vibrating Amplitude: 0.9mm
- Condition: New
- Discharge Way: Manual
- Transport: Ship by Container
- Name: Mini Concrete Mixer(Ce)120L
- Transmission: Mobile Type
- Usage: Building and Industrial Profiles
- Trademark: Topmac
- Specification: Durm Capacity: 350L
- HS Code: 84743100
Tomac TDCM350 Road Tow MixerDesigned for easy site to site portability and with a quick and easy set up the TDCM350 Road Tow Mixer is ideal for mixing larger batches of concrete and mortar.
- Strong, durable, easy-to-clean chassis designed for demanding on site applications.
- Quick and effortless to transfer from road tow to mix mode.
- Large 350 litre drum.
- Diesel engine.
- Supplied complete with mudguards,tow hitch and full integrated lighting board.
- Engine canopy with integrated ventilation for improved engine cooling.
- 3 large mixing paddles for enhanced mixing performance.
- Large handwheel for easy tipping with foot pedal locking system.
- Adjustable leg height.
- High quality wheel suspension able to cope with speeds up to 55mph.
- Lifting Eye and Fork Lift sockets for easy site transportation.
- Cast-Iron ring gear and pinion with protection guard for safe operator usage
A rugged mixer designed for site to site portability with a quick and easy set-up and with the latest approved towing system and tail lights.
The "new" TDCM350 Road Tow Mixer is ideal for mixing larger batches of concrete and mortar
.With a strong; durable and compact fast tow chassis for demanding on-site conditions this new mixer is destined to be a firm favourite with contractors and hire companies alike as it takes up minimal storage space and is quick and effortless to transfer from road tow to mixer mode.
Ref Model Power Drum Mixing Paddle Dimensions Pneumatic Noise (hp / kW) Volume Maximum Type (mm) Tyres Level Weight(kg) (litre) (litre) Mixing (mm) (dB(A)) W H L TDCM350 HONDA GX160QX 5.5 / 4 350 280 Gated Paddles 1413 1031 2000 450 105 245
*The mixing capacity and quantity of cement bags are established from a concrete dosed at 350 kg/m3 firm consistency.
Detail Product Infromation
Product Made Equipment
Product Use For Customer